After upgrading my hackintosh installation to mountain lion 10.8.2 .. i start facing weird problem and that was whenever i tried to login to apple my apple account . iTunes and iCloud worked well but App Store its start throwing "An unknown error has occurred " .
Previously I faced other problem , and it was solved it with inserting " PCIRootID = 1 " in my boot plist
but this problem was not that simple .. after searching and looking at logs .. if found a perfectly working solution
Problem Looks Like This :
Previously I faced other problem , and it was solved it with inserting " PCIRootID = 1 " in my boot plist
but this problem was not that simple .. after searching and looking at logs .. if found a perfectly working solution
Problem Looks Like This :
Steps to solve this problem :
Before Doing Anything Make sure you have " en0 " as your primary interface
1 : download EFI studio and chameleon wizard
2 : Open EFI studio
3: click on Select Device and from drop-down choose Ethernet and Click Add Device
3: click on Select Device and from drop-down choose Ethernet and Click Add Device
5: manually add device properties in org.chameleon.Boot.plist or use chameleon wizard app
6 : paste and click save
6 : paste and click save






THANK YOU SIR!!!
ReplyDelete+10,000
HOURS WASTED IN THIS ERROR
THANK YOU ROOOOK!
after I do that my lion dont boot... what I need to do to fix it?
ReplyDeletetry to boot with
ReplyDelete-x
if it don't work
insert mountain lion usb and open termianl from utilities and edit org.chameleon.Boot.Plist
and remove that string and key
I've got this problem in Snow Leopard I downloaded EFI Studio selected Ethernet and clicked Add Device and it says device not found on this machine.
ReplyDeleteuse io registry explorer
ReplyDeleteto find out more about your hardware
mine longer booted as well. was able to get it back using the mtn lion install usb and deleted the lines through vim in terminal. is there followup method?
ReplyDeleteWorks like a charm. Thank you!
ReplyDelete