today when I tried to open www.abcdsomesite.com ,then it says oops cannot connect. that time it was so annoying , I was confuse is this site is really down or its just me , whatever it was but it was making my morning really annoying , that was defiantly not a good start for morning .
error cannot connect to site ,
something look like this
then I try to open in another browser , but it also gives you same results
then
I open http://www.google.com and start searching about that but , I got lots of creepy results ,
then I found this site name “http://www.isup.me”
oh no, its just me . this site is working for others ,
but in when some site is really down the its show something like this
well
next time when you stuck in situation like that , use this site to check current status of site
http://www.isup.me
send us your feedback about your experience.




No comments:
Post a Comment
leave your comments
Thanks !